COVID-19: Latest updates on the law and legal services
CLEO has added new information about the law and legal services during the COVID-19 situation.
Employment and Work:
- Can my employer lay me off permanently because of COVID-19?
- How does constructive dismissal work during COVID-19?
- Now that daycares can re-open, can my employer force me to return to work?
- I’m getting income support from the ODSP. What will happen if I get the Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB)?
- I’m getting income support from the ODSP. What will happen if I get the Canada Emergency Student Benefit (CESB)?
Please visit COVID-19: Updates on the law and legal services on Steps to Justice for information on other areas of the law including housing law, criminal law, family law, and provincial offences.
Aussi disponible en français sur Justice pas-à-pas.