Embed Steps to Justice content on your website
You can embed Steps to Justice content on your website to give your visitors practical and reliable legal information.
Embedding Steps to Justice content lets you:
- Present legal information on common legal problems experienced by your communities
- Keep your content up to date. Whenever we update Steps to Justice content, it's automatically updated on your website
- Combine Steps to Justice content with local information for the communities you serve
- Search feature lets user search all Steps to Justice content
- Analytics available to track and collect statistics for embedded content
- Multiple embed options by topic, size, and colour
- Accessible for users with disabilities
How to get started
Step 1: Explore the content on Steps to Justice
Take a look at Steps to Justice and find the content you want to include on your website.
You can embed:
- all legal topics
- a single legal topic such as Housing Law
- a legal sub-topic such as Paying rent
- a single legal question and answer such as How much can my rent go up?
Step 2: Choose an embed size
Content embeds are available in 2 sizes: full page or sidebar.
The full page embed fits in the main area of a webpage. The links open inside the embed itself, so users visitors stay on your website.
The sidebar embed is smaller and all links open in a new window that sends users visitors to the Steps to Justice website.
Here are previews of the two 2 sizes:
|All Topics Embed - Full Page||All Topics Embed - Sidebar|
|Legal Topic Embed - Full Page||Legal Topic Embed - Sidebar|
|Sub-topic Embed - Full Page||Sub-topic Embed - Sidebar|
|Single Question Embed - Full Page||Single Question Embed - Sidebar|
Step 3: Choose an embed colour option
Content embeds are available in 2 colour options: full colour (which has the Steps to Justice website colours of blue and yellow) and grey.
Here are previews of the two colour options:
|All Topics Embed - Colour||All Topics Embed - Grey|
Step 4: Register to get embed instructions
Register your organization's information to get access to the Steps to Justice embed tool. We will email you instructions within 2 business days.
Please note that Steps to Justice embedding is only available to government and non-profit organizations in Ontario.
If you have any questions, or need help, please contact us.