Get your order

Once you've gone through the family court process, you will have an order, usually written out in an that decides the issues in your case.

You or your partner should now get a formal signed order from the court. You must fill out Form 25: Order listing all the orders in the endorsement. This must be sent to the other partner because you must both agree with the wording of the orders. In some cases, the will prepare the order for you.

Once you have your order, it's up to you and your partner to respect the order and follow it.

Here's what you have to do if you need to change or enforce your order.

Changing orders

Enforcing orders

Reviewed: March 20, 2023
Hide this website