judicial review

When you apply for a judicial review, you ask the Federal Court to review a decision because there was a big legal or factual mistake in that decision. This is called asking the Federal Court for “leave”. If the Federal Court agrees, it will have an oral hearing to discuss the decision. The court can review decisions made by the 4 divisions of the Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB).

Hide this website