Ontario Works (OW) or the Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) will say you have an overpayment if they think that they paid you more money than they should have.

If you’re still on social assistance, OW or ODSP will try to collect the overpayment by reducing the amount you’re getting.

You may be able to appeal a decision about an overpayment to the Social Benefits Tribunal.

Hide this website