record suspension

A record suspension used to be called a pardon. If you have a criminal record, you may be able to apply to the Parole Board of Canada for a record suspension. If you get a record suspension, your criminal record is not erased. But it is set aside and you can say you don’t have one.

There are rules about how long you have to wait to apply and what you need to show for your application to be successful.

Hide this website