Guided Pathways for drafting an order
CLEO’s Family Law Guided Pathways help you fill out the court forms you need for your family law matter.
Use this pathway to fill out a draft Form 25: Order (General) to ask the court to make a temporary or final order.
The pathway asks you questions, gives you information to help answer them, and puts your answers into the required forms. The pathway is free to use.
When you’re finished, you can save or print your forms. You will also get instructions about how to give them to the court.
Who is this Guided Pathway for?
You can use this pathway to fill out a draft Form 25: Order (General):
- prior to your court appearance, if you and the other party agree to the order or if you expect the judge to make the order
- as part of the paperwork for a procedural, unopposed, or uncomplicated motion
- after a judge has made a decision and has provided you with an endorsement with directions for what you must do next or with a reasons for judgement to explain their decision
What do you need?
To complete this pathway, you will need:
- information about yourself, including your address
- information about the other party, including their address
- information about the terms included in the order
Depending on why you are filling out the Form 25, you may also need:
- a copy of any minutes of settlement, written consents, or written agreements, if you and the other party are agreeing to the order, or
- a copy of any endorsements or reasons for judgement, if you are filling out the Form 25 after a judge has made a decision in your case.
Using the pathway
It can take as little as 20 minutes complete the pathway depending on your situation and what terms you are including in your order. It will take longer in more complicated situations.
You can sign up to create an account or use the pathways as a guest. If you choose not to create an account, the system will time out after 4 hours. You must create an account if you want to save your work on the system or use the other pathways.
Using the pathway
If you need help using the Guided Pathways, or have questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.