Guided Pathway for replying to an answer: Form 10A

CLEO’s Family Law Guided Pathways are designed to help you fill out the court forms you need for your family law matter.

If you have received a Form 10: Answer, you can use this pathway to prepare a Form 10A: Reply to respond to any new claims or facts that your spouse, partner, or child’s other parent gave in their answer. You will be able to:

  • say which things in the answer you agree with and which things you disagree with
  • provide the important facts that support why you disagree with their claims

You will not be able to add new claims. You can only respond to the claims your spouse, partner, or child’s other parent made.

Fill out Form 10A using CLEO's Guided Pathways

You can use it if… What do you need?
You want to respond to a Form 10 You will need:

  • the Form 10 you received
  • the Form 8A you filed with the court or the Continuing Record for your family law case
  • information about any children you and your spouse, partner, or child’s other parent have

Using this pathway

The pathway asks you questions, gives you information to help answer them, and puts your answers into the required forms. The pathway is free to use.

When you’re finished, you can save or print your forms. You will also get instructions about how to give them to the court.

It can take as little as 15 minutes to complete the pathway, depending on your situation.

You can sign up to create an account or use the pathways as a guest. If you’ve already used CLEO’s Family Law Guided Pathways and have an account, you can use the same account.

If you choose not to create an account, the system will time out after 4 hours. You must create an account if you want to save your work on the system or use the other pathways.

Any personal information that you enter into the pathways is confidential. CLEO will not give your personal information to anyone unless you ask us to do this. Read more in the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Need help?

If you need help using the Guided Pathways, or have questions contact

This guided pathway does not give you legal advice. For advice about your situation, talk to a lawyer.

Fill out Form 10A using CLEO's Guided Pathways

Hide this website