CLEO has new information about the law and services during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How can I get homecare services if I don't want to move into a long-term care home?
- Is it safe to have a healthcare provider come to my home during COVID-19?
- Can I be treated at home for COVID-19 even if it puts my life in danger?
- Can I get end-of-life care at home if I'm very sick and don't want to die in a hospital?
- What should I do if a family member dies of COVID-19?
Please visit COVID-19: Updates on the law and legal services on Steps to Justice for information on other areas of the law including employment, family, housing, and income assistance law.
Aussi disponible en français sur Justice pas-à-pas.