New information on temporary resident permits

Steps to Justice now has information about applying for a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) from inside and outside Canada. A TRP allows someone to enter or stay in Canada if they’re inadmissible or do not meet the requirements to become a temporary resident.

Hide this website