You are here

Ontario Provincial Police (OPP)

Ontario Provincial Police (OPP)

Contact Information


The OPP is the police force in places that don’t have a local police service. If you live in one of those areas and need a police record check done, contact the OPP. For example, you might need a record check if you’re applying for a job, have signed up for volunteer work, or are adopting a child.

You can get the request form you need from:

Call 211 if you’re not sure what police force to contact for a police record check.