My permanent resident application was finalized. How do I enter Canada?

Travel to Canada before your visa expires. If you can't travel to Canada, contact IRCC by webform immediately to ask for an extension of your visa.

If your entry is delayed, IRCC will likely ask for new medical and security checks before your application is approved again.

Hide this website