Make a complaint

I hired a credit repair company and am having problems with them. What can I do?
This question has an answer and 5 steps

Make a complaint

You can complain about a credit repair agency to the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services.

You can also make a complaint if the company used unfair business practices. These include:

  • pressuring you to use their services
  • threatening you if you do not use their services
  • giving you false or incomplete information about their services

The Ministry can order the credit repair company to cancel your contract or give your money back. The Ministry can also fine the company or stop it from doing business. The Ministry may suggest that you go to Small Claims Court to sue the company.

You May Also Need

Ministry of Government and Consumer Services
Reviewed: March 24, 2017

Parlez Français