What can I do if I am being harassed at work?
Question & AnswerWhat can I do if I am being harassed at work?
1. Write down what happened
It's a good idea to write down everything you remember about the .
You could write the information in an email and send it to yourself. That way you have a record of when it happened.
Try to focus on the facts of what happened more than how it made you feel.
Make notes about:
- the date and time of each event
- who was there
- what people said, including who said it
- what order things happened in
- any injuries you had
- any steps you took to try to fix the problem
- what you told your supervisor and when you told them