4. Apply for a work permit

If you're eligible, you can apply to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada for a work permit.

The documents you need depend on your status in Canada. For example, if you're a refugee claimant on social assistance, you should include a cheque stub or letter from social services to prove that you're on assistance.

Hide this website