What can I do if I’m being harassed at work?

Check to see if you should make a human rights claim

You can get free legal advice and information from the Human Rights Legal Support Centre if:

  • you were harassed at work for reasons that go against your human rights
  • your employer punished you for reporting the

The Centre can help you figure out:

  • whether to make a claim with the of Ontario
  • what might help you prove the harassment

The Centre also helps people when they apply to the Tribunal and, in some cases, at the .

You can also check out the Centre's online tool Can We Help You? to see if you might be able to make a claim.

Legal Clinics

Community legal clinics (CLCs) provide free legal services to people with low incomes. CLCs may be able to help you if you think you have been discriminated against. To find a CLC in your area you can search by your postal code. Or, you can call Legal Aid Ontario at 1-800-668-8258 or 416-979-1446. TTY users can call 1-866-641-8867 or 416-598-8867.

There are also specialty clinics for people throughout Ontario that:

Hide this website