Contact the Workers' Action Centre

Where can I get help and advice about my rights as a worker?
This question has an answer and 5 steps

Contact the Workers' Action Centre

The Workers' Action Centre gives workers information and advice free of charge.

Call their Workers' Rights Information Line at 416-531-0778 to get:

  • information about your rights at work
  • help figuring out how to deal with a problem

They have legal information in a number of languages and on many topics like job scams, temp agencies, workplace harassment, working as an independent contractor or employee, and undocumented workers.

You May Also Need

Reviewed: February 23, 2018

Parlez Français