Talk to your union or trade association, if you have one

If you work in an industry that has special dangers, like construction, manufacturing, mining, or farming, there may be special rules that apply to your job.

These industries often have unions or trade associations.

If you belong to a or trade association, they should know what safety rules your employer has to follow. They can help you assess the dangers in your workplace.

They may also be able to give you advice or help you make a complaint about a safety problem.

Hide this website