1. Fill out your forms

Before your , you have to fill out:

But, if your case is at the Superior Court of Justice (SCJ) or the Family Court of the Superior Court of Justice, you fill out these forms instead:

And, at the SCJ, there are several other rules you must follow. In both the trial management conference brief and the trial scheduling form, you have to tell the judge:

  • who you plan to call as witnesses
  • what issues your witnesses will speak about
  • how long you think each will take

You have to answer some procedural questions like:

  • do you and your partner agree on the facts of your case
  • have you and your partner shared all relevant documents

Updated financial information

You may also have to give the court updated financial statements if they are more than 60 days old. You have to fill out, , and one of the following:

You also have to fill out Form 13A: Certificate of Financial Disclosure. In it, you list all the documents that prove what you said in your financial statement.

Hide this website