3. Find an ADR professional

Find services

Family Law - Separation and divorce
Learn more about this topic
Ontario's Family Law Limited Scope Services Project
National Self-Represented Litigants Project (NSRLP)

Was this information helpful?

Can we resolve our issues without going to court?
This question has an answer and 4 steps

3. Find an ADR professional

After you and your partner have agreed on the alternative dispute resolution (ADR) option that you want to use, you need to find a professional who works in that area:

Your lawyer may also be able to recommend a family law professional.

Or you may be able to find a list of local professionals through your local Family Law Information Centre (FLIC).

You May Also Need

ADR Institute of Ontario
Ontario Association for Family Mediation
Reviewed: July 31, 2017

Parlez Français