I haven’t paid child support. How do I get a refraining order?

4. Confirm your court date

You must tell the court that you will be at your date and that you're ready to go ahead.

You do this by filling out a Form 14C: Confirmation form. Write down the amount of time you think you'll need for the motion, the specific issues that will be discussed, and the documents the judge should read. You then have to your form with the court.

Do this no later than 2:00 p.m. at least 3 days before your motion date. If you miss this deadline, the court may not hear your motion. You can file the form in person at the courthouse or by email through the Justice Services Online website. It can no longer be filed by fax.


Hide this website