My landlord wants to evict me for serious damage. What should I do?

1. Check for problems with the Form N7 notice

The LTB can dismiss your landlord's case if there are problems with the Form N7 that your landlord gave you. At the hearing, you should tell the LTB if:

  • You did not you receive the N7 at least 10 days before the on the (the date your landlord wants you to move out).
  • The N7 does not give enough details for you to know what type of damage the landlord says you caused or could cause.
Hide this website