1. Fill out the basic information on the LTB’s application form

If your landlord still won't let you get your things, you can apply to the LTB using the Application about Tenant Rights – Form T2. You can download and print it from the LTB's website. You can also fill in and file the form online (“e-”).

Part 1 of the form asks for basic information about you and your landlord, the address of your rental unit, and any other people affected by your .

Make sure to give a mailing address and phone number where you can be reached.

Your landlord might be a person or a company. Make sure you identify your landlord correctly. If you are not sure who your landlord is, you can name whoever you make your rent cheques out to.  You can also look at a copy of your rental agreement or any other letters or notices from your landlord.

If the LTB does make an against your landlord, you might have a problem enforcing it if the name is not exactly right.

Hide this website