2. Ask the landlord to resolve the problem

In some situations it might make sense to talk to your landlord about the problem. Other times it is better to do this in writing, especially if the problem is not resolved quickly or if the landlord is intentionally discriminating against you.

You may want someone else to contact the landlord for you. You can contact the Human Rights Legal Support Centre. They might be able to convince your landlord to stop the . Or you can hire a lawyer to contact the landlord.

Hide this website