4. Appeal your removal order

If you get a because you were found , you might be able to appeal this decision in certain circumstances.

But in most cases, permanent residents and foreign nationals who are inadmissible because of crimes committed in another country don't have any right to appeal.

It's important to get legal advice.

If your appeal is successful, your removal order will not be enforced, and you can enter or stay in Canada.

For more information, see I have a deportation order for a criminal conviction. What can I do?

Hide this website