What happens at my application meeting with OW?

1. Decide who to bring to the appointment

You have the right to bring someone with you for support. For example, you could bring a family member, a friend, or someone from a community group or agency.

If your spouse lives with you, they should come because they will have to sign documents as well.

If your adult child lives with you, they may also need to come because they may have to sign documents as well.

If you need an interpreter who speaks your language, tell the OW office. You may need to bring your own interpreter with you.

Call 211 or go to www.211ontario.ca to get the name of a local community organization that can help you find an interpreter. 

Hide this website