Report changes to your address

What changes do I have to tell the CRA about and how could they affect my child benefit payments?
This question has an answer and 4 steps

Report changes to your address

You must tell the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) if your address changes.

You must do this even if your Canada child benefit (CCB) payments go directly to your bank account.

The CRA needs your address information so they can contact you. If they can’t contact you, they may cut off your CCB payments.

You can change your address by:

You May Also Need

Canada Revenue Agency
Reviewed: March 1, 2017

Parlez Français