1. Find a lawyer or paralegal

Where can I get legal help and information about my Small Claims issue?
This question has an answer and 4 steps

1. Find a lawyer or paralegal

Here are some ways to find a lawyer or paralegal:

Law Society Referral Service

The Law Society of Ontario also has an online Law Society Referral Service. This service can help you find a lawyer or paralegal in your area who can give you a free advice for up to 30 minutes.

You can also use the Law Society's online request form to get the name of a lawyer or paralegal in your area.

Law Society of Ontario

The Law Society of Ontario has a Directory of all lawyers and paralegals licensed to practise law in Ontario. You can search the directory by name, address or postal code, language, or area of law. You can also search by whether services are offered in French or whether unbundled services are offered.

The Association of French-Speaking Jurists of Ontario 

The Association des juristes d’expression française (AJEFO) has a directory of French-speaking lawyers. You can search the directory by name, city, or area of law. 

You May Also Need

Law Society of Ontario
Law Society of Ontario
Reviewed: February 23, 2017

Parlez Français