I filed online for non-liquidated damages. Can I get default judgment?
Question & AnswerI filed online for non-liquidated damages. Can I get default judgment?
1. Note the defendant in default
To use the e-filing service to ask the court to note the in default:
- Log in to your ONe-key account.
- Click My existing claims. Click Next Steps. Your claim should be at Step 3.
- Read the instructions and tips. Then click Note in default.
- Select the defendants you want to note in default and complete the statement.
There is a fee of $89 to do this. You can use a MasterCard or Visa credit card, or Interac Online to pay the filing fees.