How do I stop a claim I filed using the Small Claims online service?

2. Discontinue your claim online

To stop your claim online:

  1. Log into your ONe-key account.
  2. Click My existing claims to find the online form for the claim you want to cancel. Click Next steps. At the bottom of the next page, you will find instructions on how to cancel your claim.
  3. Click Discontinue a claim now and complete Form 11.3A – Notice of Discontinued Claim. You will have to confirm that the hasn't filed a Defence, and provide information about the defendant.
Hide this website