Embed Steps to Justice content on your website
You can embed Steps to Justice content on your website to give your visitors practical, reliable legal information.
Embedding Steps to Justice content lets you:
- Present legal information on questions that matter to your communities
- Keep your content up to date. Whenever we update Steps to Justice content, it’s automatically updated on your site
- Combine Steps to Justice content with local information for the communities you serve
How to get started
Step 1: Explore the content on Steps to Justice
Take a look around Steps to Justice and find the content you want to include on your site.
You can embed:
- an entire legal topic, such as Housing Law
- a legal sub-topic, such as Paying rent
- a single question and answer, such as How much can my rent go up?
Step 2: Think about where you want to put the Steps to Justice content on your site
Find the best place for the content to appear. Then, decide what size it should be: full page or sidebar. Here are previews of the embed options:
|Legal Topic Embed - Full Page||Legal Topic Embed - Sidebar|
|Sub-topic Embed - Full Page||Sub-topic Embed - Sidebar|
|Single Question Embed - Full Page||Single Question Embed - Sidebar|
You can see examples of our embedded content on these sites:
- Victim Justice Network
- Neighbourhood Legal Services
- Hamilton Community Legal Clinic
- Superior Court of Justice
Step 3: Register to get embed instructions
Register your contact information to get access to the Steps to Justice embedding tool. We will email you simple instructions within 2 business days.
Please note that embedding is only available to government and non-profit organizations in Ontario.
If you have any questions, or need assistance, please contact us.