Refugee Law on Steps to Justice
Welcome! You have been redirected to the Refugee Law pages of Steps to Justice. All content from Refugee Rights in Ontario has been merged with our Steps content. You can find information on :
- Making a refugee claim
- Completing your Basis of Claim form
- Being detained
- Getting benefits and services
- Making a Pre‑Removal Risk Assessment
- Refugee hearings
- Becoming a permanent resident
- Getting legal help in Refugee Law
You can find the Refugee Hearing Room here.
Steps to Justice has legal information on many common legal problems for people in Ontario. We welcome your feedback.