3. Ask Canada Post to forward your mail

What happens if there's an eviction order against me and I don't move?
This question has an answer and 5 steps

3. Ask Canada Post to forward your mail

After you are legally evicted, you lose the right to enter your old place to get your mail. This can cause problems for you if you don't receive important papers or notices.

To arrange to have your mail sent to a new address, go to any post office or to the Canada Post website. Canada Post charges a fee for this service. If you do not have a new place yet, ask a friend or family member if you can use their address.

You May Also Need

Reviewed: December 31, 2015

Parlez Français