Terms and Conditions for Sharing Content
The permission to link to the Steps to Justice website or embed Step to Justice content on your website is based on the following terms:
- You must not alter the appearance of any logos or taglines without written authorization from CLEO (Community Legal Education Ontario / Éducation juridique communautaire Ontario).
- CLEO shall not be responsible for the content of your website. You will not use the CLEO or Steps to Justice name, logo, or link in a way that implies sponsorship or endorsement by CLEO.
- You will not make negative or disparaging references to CLEO services.
- You agree that your website will not contain material that is obscene, libelous, or defamatory; infringes any other entity's intellectual property rights; infringes upon or violates any applicable law; or in any other manner which CLEO, in its sole discretion, determines to be contrary to it's best interests and reputation.
- CLEO may terminate your rights to participate in a content embedding agreement and/or to link to Steps to Justice content at any time, for any reason, by written notice, to take effect as soon as you receive it.
- CLEO shall not be liable to you for any damages or other losses of any type whatsoever, including indirect, consequential, or punitive damages.
- These terms are made and entered into under the laws of the province of Ontario (exclusive of conflicts of law rules) and shall be interpreted, applied, and enforced under those laws.
- Nothing in these terms creates a relationship of agency, partnership, or joint venture between the parties, and neither party shall be entitled to, or purport to, bind or represent the other party. Neither party shall do or allow any act which would imply apparent authority to act for the other party.
If you have any questions or comments about these terms, please contact us.
Embedding Steps to Justice Content : A Video Introduction
Spread the word about Steps to Justice
CLEO (Community Legal Education Ontario/Éducation juridique communautaire Ontario)
We welcome your feedback on our website. We cannot give legal advice. For questions about a specific legal problem, please contact a lawyer or your local community legal clinic.