Terms and Conditions for Embedding and Sharing Content
The permission to add buttons leading to the Steps to Justice website, embed Step to Justice content on your website, or link to or use or refer to Steps to Justice content in any other way, is based on the following terms:
- You must not alter the appearance of any logos or taglines without written authorization from CLEO.
- CLEO is not responsible for the content of your website.
- You will not use the CLEO or Steps to Justice name, logo, or link in a way that implies sponsorship or endorsement by CLEO.
- You will not make negative or disparaging references to CLEO publications, services, resources, or any other material produced by CLEO.
- You agree that your website will not contain material that is obscene, libellous, or defamatory; infringes any other entity's intellectual property rights; infringes upon or violates any applicable law; or in any other manner which CLEO determines in its sole discretion, to be contrary to its best interests and reputation.
- You will not advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy your services. You will also not use any information obtained from CLEO or Steps to Justice to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user.
- CLEO may terminate your rights to add buttons leading to the Steps to Justice website, to participate in a content embedding agreement, or to link to Steps to Justice content, or to use or refer to Steps to Justice in any other way at any time, for any reason, by written notice, to take effect as soon as you receive it.
- CLEO shall not be liable to you for any damages or other losses of any type whatsoever, including indirect, consequential, or punitive damages.
- These terms are made and entered into under the laws of the province of Ontario and shall be interpreted, applied, and enforced under those laws.
- Nothing in these terms creates a relationship of agency, partnership, or joint venture between CLEO and other parties, and neither party shall be entitled to, or purport to, bind or represent the other party. Neither CLEO nor the other party shall do or allow any act which would imply apparent authority to act for the other.
If you have any questions or comments about these terms, please contact:
Julie Mathews, Executive Director, CLEO (Community Legal Education Ontario / Éducation juridique communautaire Ontario)
180 Dundas St. West, Suite 506, Toronto, ON M5G 1Z8
or by email at email@example.com.