What do the new laws on cannabis mean?
Question & AnswerWhat do the new laws on cannabis mean?
3. Learn how much cannabis you can have
You can buy up to 30 grams of dried recreational cannabis at one time for personal use. This is just over an ounce. You can have up to 30 grams of dried cannabis, or its equivalent, in public at any time.
One gram of dried cannabis is equal to:
- 5 grams of fresh cannabis
- 15 grams of edible product
- 70 grams of liquid product
- 0.25 grams of concentrates (solid or liquid)
- 1 cannabis plant seed
If you have more than 30 grams of dried cannabis, or its equivalent, in public you can be charged with a crime.