I have a problem with ODSP. Where can I get help?

1. Search for your local community legal clinic

Community legal clinics are funded by Legal Aid Ontario to provide free legal services to people with low incomes.

To get help from a clinic, you must live in the area the clinic serves.

You can use your address or postal code to find your local clinic through the Legal Aid Ontario website.

Hide this website