I have a problem with ODSP. Where can I get help?
Question & AnswerI have a problem with ODSP. Where can I get help?
3. Get ready to meet with a lawyer or legal worker
A lawyer or legal worker at a community legal clinic may be able to:
- help you understand what the rules are about getting from the Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)
- help you gather evidence to show that you meet the ODSP definition of a person with a disability
- explain your legal rights and responsibilities
- help you solve a problem by talking to your ODSP worker for you
- let you know how long it might take if you have to appeal a decision about ODSP income support
When you talk to a lawyer or legal worker, it's important to show them any documents that relate to your problem, including letters from the ODSP office or the .