Will living with my partner affect my ODSP?

3. Learn about your right to appeal a decision

If the Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) refuses, reduces, or cuts off your because they think you live with your spouse, you may be able to appeal the decision.

Ask ODSP for the decision in writing right away.

To appeal, the first thing you have to do is write to the ODSP office that made the decision and ask for an .

After you have asked for an internal review, you can appeal to the .

The Tribunal isn't part of ODSP. It has the power to make a different decision.

Getting help

Talk to a community legal clinic if you disagree with the ODSP decision. They may be able to help you appeal.

Hide this website