Can I make a plea bargain?

3. Think about a global resolution

If you have several charges in different places and they are transferred to the same courthouse, you can resolve all your outstanding charges with one plea deal. This is called a .

If you want to use a global , ask the Crown at each location. They will speak to each other and agree on which location will handle the global resolution.

You can only transfer your charges if the Crown or a judge gives you permission.

Once your charges have been transferred, arrange a meeting with the Crown who is handling the global resolution. Use the meeting to find out how the Crown plans to resolve your charges, if you don't already know.

Hide this website