I am having money problems. Should I file for bankruptcy?
Question & AnswerI am having money problems. Should I file for bankruptcy?
2. Talk to a Licensed Insolvency Trustee
- give you advice about your financial situation
- help you figure out what your and are worth
- talk to you about options other than
- help you decide whether to file for bankruptcy
- guide you through filing a
- guide you through the bankruptcy process
Your first meeting with a is usually free. But if you decide to file for bankruptcy, you will have to pay for their services or sell your assets to cover their fees.
If you file a consumer proposal, the trustee's fees will be taken out of the money you pay your creditors.
To find a Licensed Insolvency Trustee, you can contact: