2. Give corrections to the WSIB

When you file your claim (Form 6) with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB), you can explain any mistakes your employer made in their Employer's Report of Injury/Disease (Form 7).

To a form or document means giving it to the WSIB and following the rules about how to do this.

If you've already filed your claim (Form 6), you can write to the WSIB and:

  • explain what's wrong with your employer's information
  • give them any other information that you think they need

Make sure to put your on your letter. Any time you contact the WSIB, they'll ask for your claim number. So make sure to keep it where you can easily find it.

Hide this website