I lost my marriage certificate. How do I get another one?

If you were married in Canada, but outside Ontario

If you were in Canada, but outside Ontario, contact the government where you were married to get a copy of your marriage certificate.

Ask them to send your original marriage certificate or a certified copy to you.

Hide this website