5. Take further action

If the problem does not stop or is very severe, you might need to take further action.

If the situation is urgent or you feel unsafe, you might want to call the police.

Otherwise, you can file an to the (LTB) for illegal entry, , and serious interference with your reasonable enjoyment. You must apply within one year of the incident.

The LTB can the landlord to stop coming into your place without following the rules. You can also ask the LTB to make the landlord pay for violating your rights.

Hide this website