Can I appeal a decision about child tax benefits?

3. Tell the CRA if someone is representing you

If you want someone else to file an objection for you, you can make them your . This might be a lawyer or someone else who you ask to help you.

The (CRA) will only deal with another person if you give that person permission to be your legal representative. The CRA calls this “authorizing your representative”.

Hide this website