I disagree with an ODSP decision. What can I do?

4. Apply for interim assistance

Interim assistance is financial help you might be able to get while you wait for the (SBT) to decide your appeal. But this is only if the decision you're appealing is about cutting off or reducing your Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) .

If the SBT decides that you can get , they order your local Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) office to pay it to you.

How to apply

To apply for interim assistance, you complete Part 4 of the Appeal Form.

If your application for income support was refused

If you're appealing a decision refusing your application for income support, you can't get interim assistance. But you can apply for assistance from Ontario Works (OW) while you wait.

Hide this website