Can I be on OW if I’m not a permanent resident or citizen?

4. Know what to do if you disagree with a decision

If Ontario Works (OW) refuses to give you , you may be able to appeal the decision.

Ask OW for the decision in writing right away.

To appeal, the first thing you have to do is write to the OW office and ask for an internal review.

After you have asked for an , you can appeal to the .

The Tribunal isn't part of OW. It has the power to make a different decision.

Getting help

Contact a community legal clinic if you disagree with the OW decision. They may be able to help you appeal the decision.

Hide this website