Can I still get OW while I’m in the hospital?

Get help if you have a problem with OW

Get help from a community legal clinic if Ontario Works (OW):

Appealing a decision

If OW says you have an or cuts off or reduces your financial assistance, you may be able to appeal their decision.

Ask OW for the decision in writing right away.

To appeal, the first thing you have to do is write to the OW office that made the decision and ask for an .

After you ask for an internal review, you can appeal to the .

The Tribunal isn't part of OW. It has the power to make a different decision.

Finding help

You can contact a community legal clinic if you disagree with what OW decides. They may be able to help you appeal the decision.

Hide this website