What if I can’t find or afford a Licensed Insolvency Trustee?

3. Work with your assigned Licensed Insolvency Trustee

Even if you are part of the Bankruptcy Assistance Program, you still must meet all the usual requirements for a bankrupt person. This means you will have to:

  • file monthly statements of your income and expenses with your
  • pay your trustee's fees
  • give up all your cards
  • tell the lender that you are bankrupt if you plan to borrow more than $1,000

Your Licensed Insolvency Trustee will give you the same services whether or not you are part of the Bankruptcy Assistance Program. The trustee will file your and help you to understand the process.

Hide this website