How old do I need to be to work?

2. Learn about making a human rights claim

If you're 18 or older and you think that an employer has discriminated against you because of your age, you can contact the Human Rights Legal Support Centre for free legal advice and information.

The Centre helps people file human rights applications with the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario and, in some cases, represents people who are making claims at the Tribunal.

You can also check out the Centre's online tool Can We Help You? to see if you might be able to make a claim.

Hide this website