What are my rights as a tenant if I have a disability?

2. Get help dealing with your landlord

You might want someone else to contact the landlord for you, especially if they don't respond well to your request. You can call the Centre for Equality Rights in Accommodation (CERA), or the Human Rights Legal Support Centre. They might be able to convince your landlord to try to your disability. Or you can hire a lawyer to contact the landlord.

Hide this website